If you are not proactive in creating your online brand, the internet has created it for you and you probably don’t like the results.
What is the Internet telling potential customers about your business? The old saying, “you never get a second chance to make a first impression” takes on a new meaning when you realize the first impression of your business or practice to the majority of potential customers is on the internet.
Here are some facts:
- 3.5 BILLION people search the internet DAILY. What percentage of them searched for your service or products in your area? How many calls did you get yesterday?
- If your business is not getting traffic on the internet there is a reason for it. Do you have an advertising landing page (Funnel page)? Is it visible to local people or businesses that are looking for your service? When it is visible are they getting the right impression or information so they click through or call? If they do what do your reviews look like?
- Did you know that 67% of consumers are influenced by online reviews?
- Did you know that 4 negative reviews can cost you up to 70% of potential customers? 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day. 61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile friendly site.
- Do you know how Google and Yelp can help you if used correctly?
We Do! And we do it in the right order so when potential clients see you on the internet they get the best first impression possible.